Thanks

Started my school at age of five. First school where I studied only my KG, actually lower KG, was  the only English medium school in my native place those years. 
I was a chubby cheeked guy, not supposed to sit in the very first class. 
Sitting outside the classroom and the school, on a step, looking at the ground. 
A teacher, I don’t remember her name or even her face, reached me and asked
 "why are you not coming inside the class?" 
I didn't utter a word. She came in front of me. I didn't move my face.
She took a fallen leaf from the ground, came to me passing the leaf to me. 
I don’t know even now, why I took that yellowish green leaf from her hand and left with her to the class. 
She, I can’t remember her voice, face or name, was the lady who took me to the classroom for the first time, and gave a kick start to my school life. 
Thanks Lady....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't mind..comment