a nit cal..bewre

the hero of this stry is nt me...so to read or nt is ua chioce..( khekhe..)

on 4th of june...at the nit...abt 10 i think...my frnd got a cal...(let his nam be shabeer)
da cal ws frm a gal...(she said she's ashwini...a lie!!)
she asked for sumone whom we havnt heard abt.....
.........
" can i get mr. 'sumone' ?? ""... he replied.."u may hav tried a wrng numbr..do u??"
she tld that "I gt da rit nmbr"!!...n strtd askin abt him, his name, colg, exms, famly etc.....
he anwrd al fake..bt gt to giv his nam...he tried to blah blah for a while...all of us (exept sum) wer in his room...i ws cald to his rum by my rummate...evryone ws shouting..hey!! say this say that...u knw wat boys lik to tlk to gals...
me too ws der fr a while...n retrnd to my rum thnkin its a usual flirt...bt da talk ws ovr aftr 56 minuts...
she cald agn...askd abt sumthin...he answrd abt evryhin...
shabeer bacm vry intrstd in her....as she ws calin him..wastng her mony...
i ws in my rum wid my frnds lying on bed fr sleep...
shabeer knockd at da door....
we wer nt slpn..opnd da door... "she still on da phon"..wat!! its 2 in the nit..
he spok to her al nit lng...

he ws sure dat..she is tryin to cheat him..
dat means someone oder dan dis gal is behnd da cal....either a frnd or an enemy!!


he tlkd infrnt of us...dat too in loudspeker...(shes gt a nice voice...)
he askd her to meet sumwere.."Ya... com to city centre, i'll be dere...wearin black top n white"...whateva..
durin dis time she had cald frm mor dan two fones...thats 3 phones...one her's, second her brother's and third her daad's!!!
hearin her sound i thot of a gal in ma clas...bt she wil nevr talk lik dis knwng i'm near to shabeer...


atlas...@ 4 in the mrng...the cal ws ovr...

BUT..wen she cald fr da last time..she said.."i'm sory...i cald u as said by one of ua frnd...i'll nt cal u again..n we'll nt meet"" n she dropd da caal...

he ws so fedup...who da hekk is she??? fr wat ??? who tld her to cal me???

later the nxt day...thats 8 in da nit...he gt his fon rechrgd n gt a cal to her numbr....
shabeer, me n riyas wer der...
sumone tuk da fon.....it ws a boy..actly a man..
"hello"...
"ya hallo"..
shabeer ws wondring...whom i cald..n who tuk da cal...
..."is dat aswini??"...
"plz wait...i'll conect her..."
oh no!!...dat ws nt her nmbr dat she cald...
dis man cald her and den conferenced wid shabeer....weird!..realy..
shabeer to aswini...
"y u did dis to me??" ...
aswini:"da frnd of u who tld me to cal u..he ws wid u wen i cald u...i heard his voice" ..huh..
"n he ws recrding all dat u said to me...n he'll play infrnt of all ua hstl mates" craaap!!

erk!!!
he ws trpd!!!
he lukd at me..."is dat you ??? "
me: "me?? cheatin??? no way" (no 'way' to cheat him..odrwise i cud)
"nops 100%"..i sweard on wateva..
he gt to da rooms...n told dat one of u hav cheated me...

to his wonder...
not one guy...bt da peple excep him, me n riyas...evryone ws behind it...dey knew wat ws goin on...
da one who slept wid me, my room mate had da brain f dat plan...huh!!!
i nevr doubtd him...


dey also wat ws da reasn...

we usd to cal gals in da nit frm da terus of hstl...withot all dat people
here we means me,shabeer n riyas....

nw we decidd to trap riyas,
here we means me, shabeer n all da people der...except riyas.....hehe.. lets see....

riyas din knw wateva hapend aftr dat cal...he stil belivs dat aswini is reaall!!!
shabeer traped...riyas gonna gt trpd!!



beware of cals....dnt talk to gals if u knw dat u dnt hav dat much to get such a long recieved cal frm a gaal!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. actually speakin wat is this all abt??

    and i dint get the climax...wat happnd in the end?..

    anyways....that gal has got real guts..

    ReplyDelete

If you don't mind..comment