on a valentines day

as i'm very romantic by mind...(heheh) thot of givin flwrs to atleast ten of my junior gaals...atleast ten means...maximum ten..
'coz ders only dat nuch gals in ma colg dat i cud giv a flwr...others ar al *****...sory gals...

comin to da story...
this year the valentines day ws on a saturday..hav no clas on satrday n so no gals in colg...so we trid to mok it on friday..one day before..
i had no flwr wid me...obviosly ned a rose... thot of grabin it frm the junior boys...(n giv it to junior gals..)
was thinkin of givin da flwr to a gal...who ws der in ma mind for last few days.(evry gud lukin gals stays in ma mind fr a few days..heh he :p)

wid my frnds.. walked to the top floor where first years had clas...wen we stepped der... saw a hart brakin seen...
da gal dat i thot of givin a rose....she ws acceptin a rose frm another guy of her batch...he's my frnd too...
i ws thinkin( as alwys..i thinks a lot..) .. got a gud ( i mean bad) start nw...wat shud i do nw...
wen he ws away from dat gal... went to her and askd fr dat flwr...she gave me without any hesittion..."wat???" i ws again thinkin (phuu!!)...
she has no feelings??huh!! nops...
n she was gon to her clas...
later i askd her...wil u accept flwr from evryone n wil giv to nyone who asks....she said "yes"!!!
i had dat flwr in ma hand...thot of givin it nw...asked" you dnt have any feelings wen u accept the flowr frm me??"" (huh...frm me?? who is me???he he)
she said "no"
den wat shud i do...givin dat flwr to her is jus like drinkin a cup of tea without sugar...(pilosaphy...he he)
ran to ma claas...searched fr anthr gal...(she ws in ma mind actly...oops)
gt her...she ws havin fud...i told her "finish it fast!!"
noo way...i waited for half n hour....atlast she stud up to go for hand wash....
wen she came bak...i ws hidin behind da door....looked thru da door gap...she ws der...LUKIN FOR ME!!!
made her wait fr me...(i think i did...ehem)
alaas i went to her n gave her dat rose...she acceptd wid a smile.....my frnds wer clapin...dnt knw y..
den i askd her.." will you please RETURN dat flwr to me??" 0O(i dnt hav anthr flwr fr other gals...huhu)
she smiled again...gav dat flwr to me...
wat a gall!!...
wat a me!!!!

2 comments:

  1. who's this girl waseeem..???????????????

    i never knew that u'r so................."romantic"

    ReplyDelete

If you don't mind..comment